Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's the little things that get my wheels spinning!

I'm sitting here mulling over a long to-do list and trying very hard to come up with some fantastic excuse to put it off. There's a big tree outside my window that always seems to look just beautiful. There's quite a breeze out today but the sun's out. The seriously overgrown branches have a sort of rhythmic sway that always catch my eye. The best time of day for window gazing is just before sunset. The sky turns all shades of red, pink and orange and is a fabulous backdrop for said tree. If it were to be in a movie I bet it could be a stand in for the Whomping Willow in Harry Potter! OK, maybe I need to get over my obsession now and get to work! I'll try and capture the exact scene later today as the sun begins to set and add it here.

No comments: