Sunday, January 6, 2008

Do you play office?

My main resolution of sorts for this coming year is to be better about organizing my life. I found a cool little project online called a HMB-AKA Home Management Binder. Inside a 3-ring binder you add dividers, page protectors, pens, notbeook paper, Post-It Notes and a spiral notebook. You then divide the binder into sections based on what you care to organize ie: Schedules, Meals, Cleaning, Finances, Kids Stuff etc. You then are given the task to design and or print a cover for the outside sleeve and cover pages for each subject. I have found this VERY entertaining and fun but then in dawned on me that I have to actually implement what'd inside the book once I'm done glorifying it. I sit here now and wonder if commitment should have been on my list ahead of organization? Nevertheless, I really am going to make an honest attempt at sticking to it. Stay tuned for a new post on how much better my life is thanks to my new best friend!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Off to a great start!

Keep up the great blogging. Looks great.

... oh and thanks for the "heads-up" on not spamming you with all that sexual and inappropriate material... I was so going to do that!!!!

Just kidding, of course.